ECO: TATAMI dried grass yoga mat
Product Code: rtYMTS/2kg
TATAMI Dried Grass YOGA MATS - MADE IN INDIA
DECORATIVE as well
Tatami Yoga Mats are Suitable for Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga. Tatami yoga mats have a natural beauty to leave down around the house even whilst you are not using them. Tatami yoga mats have a naturally ribbed serrated Texture of the interwoven grass help you maintain your grip for a natural flow of movement, working towards a balance without providing artificial 'sticky' support. This gives a beneficial 'acupressure' effect through the soles of your feet.
With a Tatami mat, sweat wicks away, no puddles after a class. The heavier weight of Tatami provides a superior firmness, no crumples! Tatami yoga mats have a natural smell, similar to Japanese style mat
- 100% natural forest grass, biodegradable eco-friendly.
- Dried in natural sunlight and woven as rugs
- If wet due to heavy sweat, dry out in natural sunlight
- 100% natural rubber latex backing for maximum non-slip
- Bound borders with cotton fabric
- Additional width allows you to spread out
- As used for centuries in Tea and Zen rooms
- Creates an inviting and serene environment
- Perfect for meditation with a Zafu or Zabuton
- "old style jacqard" black borders.
- Great outdoors
- COMBINED ORDERS OVER $600 RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT
- MIXED BOXES WITH PRE-CUT MATS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
One size only!
width: 67cm x length: approx. 180cm x thickness: 4mm
$59.00 each ($64.90 inc GST)
Weight approx. 2kgs.
|OUR DEALS ON ANY MAT ORDERS:|