RUG-LOCK - for rugs on any floor!
RUG-LOCK is guaranteed to hold any rug flat in place on all floors.
RUG-LOCK is made with a special non-aggressive dry adhesive that will adhere to carpeted or polished floors but is not transferable. RUG-LOCK cannot damage any rug or carpet. In fact, it adds to the life of both by reducing friction.
How to apply your RUG-LOCK:
Note: For small size rugs, 60cm x 120cm up to 90cm x 150cm, it may be simpler to apply the RUG-LOCK in one step without folding)
- Vacuum the carpeted area throughly and make sure the back of your rug is clean and free of dirt.
- Place the rug face down, apply RUG-LOCK to the back of the rug with the green poly foil side up, turn the rug together with RUG-LOCK and place it in the exact location you have selected.
- Fold the rug back half-way. Peel the green foil off the expected half of the rug. Cut the foil off at the center of the rug.
- Fold the completed half of the rug back onto the carpet, making sure it is smooth.
- Fold the other side back half-way and repeat the process outlined above.