Product Code: rtyapm-cr
Developed in Australia by physiotherapists the Clinical Reformer is a key component of the Clinical Pilates system. DMA pioneered the concept of multi- adjustable reformers based on the original equipment, to bring exercises in line with research findings on spinal stability training. Designed for use in the clinic this evolution of the Pilates concept provides the safest, most adjustable machine available.
- shoulder pads are adjustable for both width and length and rotation.
- infinitely adjustable footbar
- cleat system, infinitely adjustable ropes
- "captive" 3 position gear bar
- strong, lightweight tubular steel frame, seam welded for strength
- single material construction minimises problems of multi-material frames
- super smooth tracking system
- 5 springs (4 standard, 1 light (50%)
Length: 250cm; Width: 58cm; Height:(carriage) 45cm; Weight: 50kg
$4930.20 ($5423.22 inc GST)