Home / Builder: FLOORLINER SURFACE LINER (tacky base for stairs & verticals)
Product Code: rtfl
Absorbs knocks, Grips floors, Spillproof, Reusable. TACKY BASE|
BACK IN STOCK JANUARY
FLOOR, CARPET & SURFACE PROTECTION without taping
tacky base - long term - reusable - absorbs knocks - breathes/allows curing
Moulds to and sits flat around verticals such as stairs and baths.
"Just cents to protect, thousands to repair"
for all shapes
Swiss Parliament Building being protected with Floorliner during 2 year Renovation:
FLOORLINER protective non-woven for all floors and surfaces. MADE IN SWITZERLAND by the leading manufacturer of nonwoven materials, Landolt.
NON-SLIP Opticoat™ backing for safer job sites, non-marking, non-transfer - not a glue.
Opticoat® is not just applied at points on the rear: it is a high-tech composite of fibres and adhesive
- Long life anti-slip coating that never sticks, for safer sites.
- Opticoat® guarantees safety with excellent adhesion. Leave in place an unlimited amount of time (Berne Parliament was 2 years as above).
- Reverse wound for easy roll out with feet.
- Place in position and roll out to use either by hand or foot. Quick lay 10cm overlap & rub together no wasting time taping or refixing torn tapes.
- Easy cut to shape with household scissors.
- Ideal for painters. Resistant to flaying up in the air when using spray gun. Fuzz resistant, no transfer
PADDED for impact resistance absorbs knocks, scratches, chipping or denting by workers tools, falling rubble, crushed rock, even on vertical surfaces such as cabinets, walls or glass. Save money in repolishing or expensive replacement of Architectural surfaces and finishings. For all hard floors and carpeted floors.
HOLDS to all shapes, runs up vertical surfaces fixing to stairs (as shown) to avoid tripping
EXTREMELY ROBUST and TEAR RESISTANT
WATERPROOF surface for protection against liquids, solvents and paints. No gaps like cardboard sheets. Easily wipes clean if used in painting, in artist studios or over dining tables. Does not pill when mopped.
RE-USABLE material allows user to mop or vacuum and roll up for the next job. No residue on te floor surface.
ECOLOGICAL free of harmful substances, thermally disposable. Environmentally friendly.
- "Work Cover & Standards Australia consider slipping on walking surfaces in building works e.g. carpet underlay or fluted cardboard is a significant factor in pedestrian falls and will not allow it to be used anymore" D.S. Thornbury)
- Paper, cardboard and other highly flammable materials are banned in the USA by Local and State Fire Marshals as temporary protective coverings to cover floors, walls and counter tops!
- Use with underneath heated floors, no burning damage to the timber from trapped heat. Covering up flooring planks with FloorLiner™ avoids "cooking" damage from covering with sheeting, such as masonite or plywood, while running in-floor radiant heating.
FLOORLINER comes in different qualities
|1) FLOORLINER ORIGINAL STANDARD - every carpet and dried hard floor|
Sizing & Pricing Details: Discount for quantities. Please enquire.
All rolls 50m long, 2m thick. CUT LENGTH OPTION in ORDERING
2) FLOORLINER VAPOR
FREE LOGO PRINTING WITH 40 ROLLS MINIMUM ORDER - EITHER 1MTR OR 2MTR WIDE ROLLS.
Place plastic-film (glossy-side) upwards to protect against penetration by paints and liquids; Do not pull off the plastic film.
Overlap the seams by 50mm - 100mm. Taping seams not usually required.
When using Original Standard Floorliner, the glue, hardwood finishes must be completely dry and cured, floor clean and no moisture trapped. Follow manufacturers guidelines for complete curing times with glues, porous stone and porous tile floors.
- Please pass our name along to others when you see how good it is! We are happy to post samples email@example.com