Landolt Floorliner Surface Liner
Product Code: rtfl
KEEPS YOUR CONSTRUCTION SITE SAFE AND CLEAN
Floorliner™keeps your construction site safe and clean.
Floorliner™ consists of a high-strength, soft-touch fleece. It is equipped with an anti-slip coating (Opticoat™) on the back and an impermeable anti-slip film on the top. It is esigned to protect floors and surfaces. Thanks to its high position fidelity due to the anti-slip coating and the high sliding friction resistance of the fibre-foil composite, Floorliner™ provides a high level of occupational safety and health.
Floorliner™ provides temporary surface protection for all kinds of floors. It can be easily cut to shape and the fleece is easy to clean and is reusable as long as the back coating is undamaged and free of dirt and dust.
- Non-slip for safer sites
- Impermeable; protects the dloor from all kinds of liquids (paint, solvents, etc)
- Extremely robust and tear resistant
- Does not pill when mopped
- Tiled floors
- Parquet, laminate flooring
- Kitchens, work surfaces
- Ceramics, wetroom facilities
- Easy installation and disposal
- Environmentally friendly
- VAPOR has a special vapour transmitting Plastic Top impermeable to spilled paints, liquids. with a minimum 72 hours for drying before use.
- Top side has protective coating which allows escape of vapours from water, lacquer, adhesives, etc
- Tacky Base - Opticoat adhesive stops sliding (lift easily to re-use)
- For freshly lacquered and sealed areas which need to dry such as parquet, timber floors
- For fresh marble, clay, ceramic or porous stone floor containing humidity (not all contain humidity).
- Water Vapour Impermeability app 14g/sqm/d. Water impermeability app 7m/water column.
- Always follow laying instructions and the polish manufacturers guidelines for complete curing times.
Sizing & Pricing
Floorliner Original available in 100cm or 200cm Wide
Floorliner Vapour available in 100cm Wide only
Available in Pre-Cut Pieces or 50m Rolls
Pre-Cut Pieces - $20.00 per metre ($22.00 inc GST)
Full 50m Rolls - $297.50 per roll ($327.25 inc GST)
Pre-Cut Pieces - $40.00 per metre ($44.00 inc GST)
Full 50m Rolls - $595.00 per roll ($654.50 inc GST)
FREE LOGO PRINTING WITH 40 ROLLS MINIMUM ORDER - EITHER 1MTR OR 2MTR WIDE ROLLS.
Place plastic-film (glossy-side) upwards to protect against penetration by paints and liquids; Do not pull off the plastic film.
Overlap the seams by 50mm - 100mm. Taping seams not usually required.
When using Original Standard Floorliner, hardwood finishes must be completely dry and cured, floor clean and no moisture trapped. Follow manufacturers guidelines for complete curing times with glues, porous stone and porous tile floors.
- Please pass our name along to others when you see how good it is! We are happy to post samples email@example.com