Multi Grip (3mm, 4mm thick)
Product Code: rtmu
The benefits and uses of Multi Grip are numerous:
- High strength liner with additional cushioning for protection and luxury feel.
- Offers most resistance against shear or lifting
- Air permeable. Dimensionally stable. Good sound insulation.
- Thicker shelf liner, most durable
- Highest strength base scrim to prevent tearing
- Highest quality solvent to prevent marring (sticking to other surfaces)
- Greater thickness and resilient cushioning gives more protection to valuables
- Best shape retention
- Easily cuts to any size
- Two grades - medium (choice of colours) and heavy grey
- Strong enough to resist movement in Trucking!!!
- Damage control for fruit displays to prevent bruising
- Ceramic tile displays to stop breakage
- In trucks to prevent newspaper reels tearing
- Kitchen liner
- Shelf liner
- Cabinet liner
- On counters
- Under computers and telephones
- Under baby carriages
- Inside tool boxes
- Jar opener
- Under rugs
- Tool gripper
- Woodworking grip
- Trunk liner
- Caravan and boat shelves
- Chair liner
- Under TV/VCR
- Between china
- Drawer liner
- Table cloth
- Under seat cushions
- Sofa futons*
- On serving tray
- Under appliances
- Under mixing bowls
- Veterinary table mats
- Emu and ostrich chick flooring.
PVC - with holes | 3mm weighs approx 0.50kg/sqm and 4mm weighs 0.77 kg/sqm
|EMP is a major supplier to Distributors in the Food Market Equipment Industry. We manufacture materials used as accessories in Case Liners, Display Racks, Storage Bins, etc; anyplace a non-slip application or barrier cloth is neccessary. Various colors, widths, lengths, and styles are available.
Our non-slip material is used in grocery stores as a filter for refrigerated cases, as a disappearing backdrop for colorful displays, and as a non-slip solution to stabilize product on sloped display shelves.
The Restaurant industry uses our non-slip products on serving trays, and on storage shelves.
Assembly lines are continually finding new areas where our non-slip material solves a problem or makes them more efficient or more effective.
Transportation companies utilize our non-slip material on trucks and railcars to help minimize damage and claims caused by shifting and sliding of precious cargo.
MULTILITE AVAILABLE COLOURS
Sizing & Pricing Details: **
|Type||Cut Type||Dimension||Available Colours||Price|
|90cm wide x custom length||White, Black
||Cut 90: $11.00 / mtr
($12.10 inc GST)
18m Roll: $5.50/m
$99 ($108.90 in GST)
|120cm wide x custom length||Cut 120: $15.00 / mtr
($16.50 inc GST)
18m Roll: $7.50 / m
$135 ($148.50 GST)
|90cm wide x custom length||Grey only!||$27.00 per metre
($29.70 inc GST)
($13.50 in 20mt roll)
|180cm wide x custom length||$54.00 per metre
($59.40 inc GST)
($27.00 in 20mt roll)
|Black Mighty Gripper||Set of 4
|14cm x 14cm (Coaster Size)||Black only!||$8.00 per set of 4
($8.80 inc GST)
** Wholesale: Further discounts apply for bulk rolls. Please enquire.