ROLLTEX Anti Slip Tape / Roller Coverings
Product Code: rcPCE070sa
for TEXTILE MACHINERY, DRUM CONVEYORS
huge range from Germany, represented by EMP since 1964
Rolltex usages & features:
- Self-Adhesive and non-adhesive
- Wall bumpers in garages (PC Premium, first box), order below
- Crash bumpers for trolleys (PC Premium, first box), order below
- High impact wall base liner (PC Premium, first box), order below
- Door frame protection kick plate
- Footplates for wheelchairs, ergonomic seating footrests
- Grip mitten linings (for wheelchairs, cricket gloves etc).
- Sheets used for shooting jacket stability liners
- Decorative - fancy belts, art etc
DRUM and PULLEY LAGGING
A hygienic type roller covering known as N white PVC(pimpled) tape can be applied to the surface of driving drums for conveyors and elevators, drive pulleys on flat bed drives etc. Lagging these surfaces increases the friction between the belt and pulley and allows the belt to run at approximately 50% less running tension, thus reducing wear and the possibility of (permanent) stretch or damage to either surfaces.
A self-adhesive type is also available and offers the advantage of reduced maintenance downtime in stripping, cleaning and placement. It is particularly ideal in food and packaging industries e.g. cork is used in flexographic plastic film printing.
ROLLS or SHEETS:
Lengths: 50m or 100m
Widths: Usually 30mm to 1000mm
Backing: Non-Adhesive or Self-Adhesive
For both natural & synthetic rubber qualities:
- -40 degrees Celsius is marked in the technical papers.
- Both qualities will get progressively harder the lower the temperature and subsequently flexibility will decrease.
- At the lowest possible temperature they will break when moved.
- All break down at 70 deg C so special glues have to be used over.
- Generally resistant to 80 deg C
- Generally resistant to 100 deg C
- Generally resistant to 120, special types to 140 deg C
- Generally resistant to 150 deg C
Available Colours & Types (click images to enlarge them):
|post us your sample for us to match|
FOR INDUSTRY - PLEASE VIEW AND SELECT OUR LOCAL RANGE FOR THIS PROMPT:
- Click THE PRODUCT RANGE - mid right hand side
- Click VISUAL SEARCH - top right hand corner
Please enquire for more details and prices!