Post-Natal Pilates DVD
Product Code: rtyd/stottpil/cn/postp/81128
$12.00 ($13.20 inc GST)
Most women are able to return to exercise four to six weeks after a regular birth or when they get clearance from their physician. Many of the exercises performed during the second and third trimester of pregnancy will be suitable now, but other exercises can be added to focus on reactivating and stabilizing the pelvic floor, transversus abdominis and obliques as well as developing lumbo-pelvic stability. This gentle but effective workout, developed by the Merrithew Health and Fitness team, incorporates Weight Balls to get new moms back on the right track.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of Stott-Pilates to exercise specific to the post-natal client.
- Discover how to modify for the needs of this special population
- Understand how to incorporate Weight Balls in a post-natal workout.
- Discuss special considerations for post-natal concerns
- STOTT Pilates Five Basic Principles
- Five-minute bonus workout
- Work out with music only
- Check out Stott Pilates equipment
- Learn about instructor training