VB Black PRO 6.5mm STUDIO ROLLS
Product Code: rtymVB
from $60/mat. (5 uncut mats x 200cm x 67cm)
Manduka PRO in Black economy ROLLS
Heavier Mat to last a lifetime.
PRO - HIGH PERFORMANCE YOGA MATS ROLLS A MAT FOR LIFE
VB PRO - VERY BEST PROPERTIES OF STICKY, TRACTION and DURABILITY
Priced from $60 / mat
"VB" BLACK YOGA MAT, PROFESSIONAL TRANSFORMER MAT
Exclusive to E.M.P. for over 20 years.
|This is the Black Professional Yoga Mat that is tried, true and unsurpassed in the world as the finest yoga mat. Often referred to as "the Mercedes of Yoga mats" the Black Yoga Mat or Tansformer Black Yoga Mat is known for its density and thickness. The unique fabric-like texture combined with the best non-slip qualities makes it an unrivalled mat in all features. This High Performance PRO Yoga Mat lays and stays flat and bunch resistant, even on carpeted floors. On hard floors, VB gives superior cushioning wrists, knees, elbows, backs and buttocks, there is no need to use a towel.|
We call this VB Black Yoga Mat mat ECO FRIENDLY (see below) as it is made for zero-waste in Germany, to care about our planet.
Made only in Black.
VB is truly the Very Best Yoga Mat, preferred by thousands of yogies, teachers and studios throughout the world. Why not revolutionise your practice?
- QUALITY: Reversible Friction & Sticky Grip
EXTRA WIDE - 66.6cm
EXTRA THICK - 7mm approx (6.4mm ± 10% )
EXTRA LONG - Cut to your preffered dimensions
EXTRA DENSE - 4kgs approx. (2.7 ± .2g / sq m) per mat
- Slip resistant, even when wet with light perspiration.
- Great for all Yoga types, Ashtanga particularly.
- Standing: Good Grip and stability from standing poses or backbends
- Practice: Headstands, Virasana, Shoulderbalance, folds easily without extra blankets
- Surface resistant to clinging dust and particles.
- It is made of NON TOXIC PVC, contains NO latex, NO Phthalates, NO Heavy metals, NO Harmful substances so you can practice safely without fear of allergic reactions or toxins entering the body. They are made up of 80% PVC, 14% cotton, 6% PES
- Excellent durability and density.
Our 'Mat for Life'. With proper care and normal use, you will never have a top or bottom surface wear out or peel.
- Your Health & Environment: – We care and We Know You Do!
Our mats do not contain any harmful substances – so you can practice safely without fear of allergic reactions or toxins entering the body. All components of our mats are approved by the German government for use in food wrapping materials ensuring the highest standards of safety. see Oeko certificate below.
Emissions from the manufacturing process are burnt almost 100 % before passing into the atmosphere – leaving a cleaner healthier environment for you and future generations.
Our manufacturer has invested heavily in a ventilation system, which allows the workers, who manufacture our mats, to breathe fresh air at all times.
- Unlike most yoga mats, the black mat has a top and bottom surface. The top has a fabric-like finish. The bottom is smooth. Either side is useable, depending on personal preference
- For storing and rolling up, try to keep the surface you use on the outside. This helps the corners of the mat stay flat on the floor when practicing.
- Equipment: Under rowers, treadmills, bikes etc. thick, sound absorbing and strong. Holds you steady on balance beams as well.
- NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMERS: We have a distributor in Auckland, please email us for details
- As with all mats, non-slip performance is further enhanced by cleaning with our MAT REMEDY or JO-SHA wipes..
- Keep it clean. An initial wipe with a damp cloth (you can also add a little bit of sea salt and rinse) will clean off any manufacturing film and liven up the non-slip properties, then the more it is used, the better the grip will be. Allow plenty of time to dry in a well ventilated room, preferably in the direct sunlight. SEE YOUTUBE
When it's well used it may be slippery with dust and dried sweat; a water/vinegar solution works great but you can also use our mat cleaners.
- Images for reference only, actual colours may vary.
|ECO FRIENDLY Made in Germany and tested against harmful substances for skin contact (Oeko-Tex 100 Level 2) to ensure your safety. see www.oeko-tex.com You can be sure your mat is absolutely safe to work on, no matter how long you practice on it. This test is for articles which are worn or where there is significant direct contact with the skin and tests for Heavy Metals, DOP Softeners and other chemicals. These mats are also carefully produced so as to not emit toxic gases during manufacturing and due to their superior wear, they are less likely to end up in landfills.|
Only Available Colour in 10m Rolls:
Option To Buy: WHOLE ROLLS (uncut mats)
10m length x 66.6 cm wide - BLACK ONLY!
Of course you can also cut 4 x 250cm long mats or 6 x 166cm short mats from these rolls :)
|OUR DEALS ON ANY MAT ORDERS:|
"this mat rocks... great grip. It should be the last mat you will have to buy " Joan
"This mat is so worth every cent. I bought this longer mat from my you in Carlton in 1997. I was a beginner at that time and did not realize how much the mat could improve my practice. I have seen the same German mat at a studio in in San Francisco when I was on holiday 2 years ago, I think they they called them manduka yoga mats there" Mary M.
"Very well-constructed; will stand up to rigorous Ashtanga and Ashtanga-based flow yoga for several years. easy to clean. Feels solid under your feet. Won’t get bunched up or slide around on the floor while you’re doing yoga." Many P. (Instructor) Wellington NZ
"I am 198cm tall and the 250cm mat is a dream to work on. Those who do ashtanga will enjoy the stability of the mat. It does not bunch up under you " John P Gautier
"I have used a few of your mats and I dont regret buying this mat at all. It is thick and firm - great for balance poses. I do sweat alot so I always use a Yogitoes towel. I would guess my Jade rubber mat would be easier to practice on grip-wise since it was a bit spongier and had more texture to the mat, but nothing beats your VB yoga mat. It is so durable, am buying one now for my brother for his birthday." Ron Stein (Sydney)"
"I am in my 60's and have had knee problems for a long time and my physio suggested I try this. This is the only mat I have found that allows me to do asanas such as pigeon pose with comfort. Mark G.
"This is the perfect mat for me. I am 196cm finally a mat my whole body can lay on. I no longer have to touch the carpet during Bikram's Hot Yoga! I also love that the mat does not absorb sweat, leaving the towel to do its job. By the next day I am off to yoga with a dry fresh mat! " Mark Francis