Vidhyan Kosh Yoga As It Is - Set 3
Product Code: rtyd/vkyaii3
Vidhyan Kosh was born in India and has attained most of his knowledge from the teachings of Paramahamsa Sathyananda. He teaches Yoga as a spiritual practice as well as Yoga as a science. In this series, Vidhyan explains in details the functions of the postures and what is happening in the body while you are doing them.
Set Three includes four lessons on four DVDs:
- 9: Repetition of Major Postures:
- There is a school of thought that there are greater benefits in repeating the postures. Here we do a standing warmup and also repeat the major postures with an interesting meditation.
- 10: Sitting Postures & Mudras
- Many people do not understand the benefits of sitting postures and how they change the flow of energy. Mudras are known to be the original healing science. It is said that any disease known to man can be cured by the proper use of Mudras.
- 11: Role of Sexuality in Yoga
- Very few people know this but 'sex can be a tool to enlightenment'. THere are some aspects of Yoga that involve harnessing the sexual energy and using it to stimulate the higher regions in the brain.
- 12: Short Routine
- In this busy world sometimes there is not enough time to do a full routine of yoga. Here is a shorter routine for you to follow. Basic rhythmic breathing is also taught in this class.
"It is vitally important to know the purpose of Yoga, from there you can begin to understand this science. It is important to understand what the postures do and how they impact the body-mind organisms. These postures not only affecrt the internal organs and various systems of the body, but they also impact on the engery body, the mind, cosmic mind, right down to the very core of your being the body of bliss." - Vidhyan Kosh
Price: $63.00 ($69.30 inc GST)