Recumbent Bicycle Seat Pad Mesh - ACS10
Product Code: rtACS210x080cut/3p
OTHER USES FOR ACS10
Air Circulation - Ventilated Seat Pad Mesh - No more sweaty backs!!
Recumbent Bicycle Seats
Ideal alternative to foam. ACS10 will mould to your own seat, the open weave breathes with ease. There are many depictions on Web-Sites as well as fitting instructions etc. ASC10 is used in the original Ventisit.
» See instructions on how to fit - click here.
» Adjusting ACS10 to fit seats.
- Maintains shape, 10mm thick, will not compact over time.
- Changes a hard seat into extreme comfort
- Most durable, and very long lasting.
- Can be doubled or folded over for a softer feel.
- Can not absorb fluids, no wet transfer to shirts or pants.
- Rinses clean with a garden hose. Shake to dry.
- Very light weight (approx. 220gms)
- Smooth surface, nothing to snag or damage clothing
- Road vibrations are eliminated but the ACS10 remains firm
- Cool air conditioning effect in hot weather
- Very UV resistant
- Does not smell
- Attractive, maintains shape for years
- Hand washable up to 40 degrees C
- Easy to tailor or stitch to your requirements
- when measuring, allow for seat edge overlap about 1cm as this will then pull air in from outside and help ventilation around your back.
- cut the mesh (household scissors) so it sits on the seat properly.
- One layer of ACS10 is usually enough but you can double up for extra thickness.
- Attach to under the seat correctly so it stays in shape. Use plastic tie wraps, Velcro &/or Tesa type carpet tape. Two pieces of adhesive tape will do for a smooth, slick seat lie Nazca, Optima, Challenge or M5. (Note foam type double-sided adhesive may stain and can be difficult to remove).
- For extra seat comfort (and avoiding bolts) slip in a base layer or 2 of one of the non-slip budget yoga mats in this web-site. There are a few denisities to choose from.
- we are happy to offer further advice.
ORDERING: we suggest size 80 x 210 would give 2 layers
- Air Circulate - Drain off and dry
- RV & Boat mattresses - use underneath to stop damp and mould
- Seats & Backs - Cars, Boats, Canoes
- Back Pack liner
- Home - Under wet dishes on the kitchen sink
- Washing - Under wet jumpers laid flat, sleeping bags etc
- Marine - around bilge pumps to prevent clogging
- Inside / Outside - Under wet muddy shoes or snow boots
- Wet area Lockers - Shelf Lining - Under wet ropes, wet ice coolers etc
- Plumbers - Over drain holes to prevent clogging, gutter guards
- Fans - Keep moths from being sucked in.
$100.00 ($110.00 inc GST)